As a nationwide lender based in Denver, Janus Ag Finance combines the efficiency of centralized processing with information from local professionals. While our loan officers are based at our corporate office, we utilize local appraisers and title companies that are convenient to you and are knowledgeable about your area. Our general process is outlined below.
Information Gathering (Discovery)
We will request documents from you to begin creating your loan application. Below is a basic list, but we will email you a more specific request.
- 3 years of personal federal income tax returns
- 3 years of federal tax returns for any corporate entity that will be a signer on the loan
- Most recent year of tax returns for any other entity where you have a 10% or greater stake
- Personal financial statement of debts and assets (Balance sheet)
- Signed Authorization Form which allows us to pull a credit report and work with your confidential information
- Collateral legal description and or purchase contract
Once the file is prepared, you will be sent the completed loan application for your review and signature. We are now ready to submit your file to underwriting.
You may schedule the closing with your local title office at your convenience. An escrow agent will fully review the loan with you at this time. Your loan will fund within 24 hours of the signed documents being received.
- We will work with you to gather Required Documents
- We perform a rigorous examination to help you complete your Application
- Our highly regarded Underwriters will present your loan
- A local commercial farm Appraiser will evaluate your property
- We will ensure that you have a clear Title
- After final approval, your Interest Rate will be locked
- Your loan will fund within 24 hours of Close